Douglas County is a quickly becoming a sought-after location for Data Centers! With over $3 billion in investment since 2015, “Data Hill” is now home to many of the giants in the industry including Google, Switch, Microsoft, PWC, Stack, T5, and Digital Realty. Often referred to as “America’s Most Wired City”, Douglas County benefits from the intersection of the country’s largest fiber routes and every major fiber provider possesses a core interconnection point in Atlanta. In addition to the data centers who call Douglas County home, the Atlanta region is home to more than 50 major data centers including Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD), E*Trade Financial Corp, Hewlett-Packard Co., Twitter and the United Parcel Service.
Why Douglas County for Data Centers?
- Strong Connectivity: Robust and reliable fiber network with latency rates.
- Low Energy Cost: Abundant, reliable, redundant and cost-competitive electricity. Utility cost at 50% of the national average.
- Low Natural Disaster Risk: Significant seismic events and extreme weather events are rare.
- Robust Business Environment: Pro development business environment.
- Competitive Tax Structure: Substantial state and local incentive packages available for data center investments. Land prices comparatively lower than other major national markets.
Douglas County offers affordable land, a business-friendly environment, a trained and qualified workforce all within a 25-minute drive of downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport! We invite you to discover Douglas County for your next business opportunity and enjoy life at a better pace!
Our Team is Here to Help – Contact a member of our staff to assist you with:
- Confidential Site Selection
- Customized Workforce Development Recruitment Strategy
- Community Resources
- Economic Development Incentives