Not only is the Atlanta region the epicenter of Financial Technology or “FinTech” but it is Douglas County’s top growing industry sector! Over the past five years, FinTech has experienced an annual growth rate of 5.5% and five-year projections anticipate continued growth of 2.6% annually. With just over 4,800 employed in the region in FinTech and access to future talent among metro Atlanta’s great universities, your company’s success is secure in Douglas County!
Six major reasons why Douglas is on Fin-Tech’s radar:
1. low cost of living
2. access to talent and research – 13 great universities within one hour
3. a burgeoning, supportive startup community
4. a robust pro-business environment with over 233 top employer headquarters, and/or offices in the region
5. the availability of class A office space
6. proximity to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL) and downtown Atlanta
Douglas County offers affordable land, a business-friendly environment, a trained and qualified workforce all within a 25-minute drive of downtown Atlanta and Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport! We invite you to discover Douglas County for your next business opportunity and enjoy life at a better pace!
Our Team is Here to Help – Contact a member of our staff to assist you with:
• Confidential Site Selection
• Customized Workforce Development Recruitment Strategy
• Community Resources
• Economic Development Incentives
Our team is here to support new and growing businesses to get operations running quickly, smoothly and cost effectively.