New Workforce Campaign Launching November 2022!
Cut the Commute. Work in Douglas.
In partnership with the Douglas County Chamber, we are launching a workforce campaign that highlights the various employment opportunities in Douglas County! The awareness campaign will begin November 2022 and include a variety of promotional components including a corresponding social media campaign, billboards, and more!
This awareness campaign is open to all Douglas County companies with employment opportunities, regardless of industry and size! There is no charge to participate but registration is required by October 14, 2022.
Participants will receive:
- Introductory Membership with the Douglas County Chamber
- Opportunity to post all open positions on DouglasJobs.com
- A Cut the "Commute. Work in Douglas." lawn sign and/or window cling (depending on the needs of the business)
- Inclusion in social media posts
Elevate Douglas Economic Partnership serves as the Point of Contact for all workforce development needs in Douglas County, including:
- Talent Attraction Strategies
- Talent Retention Strategies
- Upskill and Reskill Training
- Access to Data
- Connection to local and regional partners
- State of Georgia Incentives and Tax Credits
- Workforce Collaborative (business and education council)
- Career Ready Training Program (local training program)
We support Douglas County companies by hosting job fairs, providing labor and wage data, hosting events to bring employers together, providing resources from our workforce development partners, and partnering to identify solutions to specific problems.
"The Elevate Douglas Economic Partnership team has been a huge asset to our business. We struggled finding qualified candidates for general warehouse, maintenance, and CDL drivers in the local market. In addition, COVID-19 has presented hiring , absenteeism, and retention challenges. The job fairs and networking events that Elevate organized has provided us with great candidates and partnerships throughout Douglas County. The team is a tremendous resource and always available to assist in providing actionable guidance."
Jerome Williams, General Manager, Essendant