Existing Industry Appreciation Shoot’N’Boil
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 | 12p - 5p
Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club | 8000 Capps Ferry Road, Douglasville, Georgia 30135
- 12p - Check-in and Networking
- 12:30p - Safety Briefing with Foxhall Outfitters - ALL participants must attend the Safety Briefing in order to participate in the Clay Shoot Tournament
- 1p - "Best Shot in Douglas County" Clay Shoot Tournament
- 3p - Low Country Boil Reception
- 4p - Existing Industry Recognition and Clay Shoot Tournament Awards
Each Douglas County Industry Partner is invited to register up to 4 participants for the Clay Shoot Tournament. The Low Country Boil Reception is open to all members of leadership from Douglas County Industry Partners. Registration is Required by Friday, October 7, 2022.
Complete one Clay Shoot Registration per Industry Partner (company) - you will select the number of shooters/participants when registering. Please include the names of the participants if you have them. If not, just put the company name. All Clay Shoot Registrations include the Low Country Boil. If you are attending the Low Country Boil Reception only, please select that ticket option while registering to attend.